WIP-07 Adjust WING Max Supply to 2.000.000 instead of 10 millions (10M)

The project needs longevity and incentives for people to use it. Utility is what creates value and utility comes from incentives like earning WING tokens by contributing to the WING ecosystem. If you burn most of the WING tokens, than the incentives for utility will be lost and most the funds will be in the hands of traders on Binance who are not going to do anything beneficial for the project. That’s why I vote 10M.

que funcione con 2 o 3 millones luego en el camino se aplica otra forma de incentivar a los inversionistas, pero necesitamos inversores capitalistas

I don’t see that it’s still logical to hold WING TOKEN. I’d better sell my coin before it’s totally depreciated or no value at all.

I just consider to myself that this project is totally a SCAM not worth to hold for long time!

I am glad we finally put this up for vote. However “Others disagree and have argued that lowering the Max Supply will only cause certain token holders to short-term pump and adds no benefit to Wing’s long-term development. In addition, it may take up valuable development resources, further causing delays in the development and optimization of Wing platform.” wording line contains personal idea may mislead people therefore it is buyest towards “no” as an option. I hold significant amount of wing tokens and I do not find this fair. There this vote must be renewed and should not contain any personal message towards one option or another. Price does not concern me at this moment but actual honesty does.

Yeah I know team giving misleading info + treats well I hope they don’t manipulate the vote because they have the ability to do it with their holdings! So make sure you all vote people!

Yeah those are manipulators! we have to vote max to pass the vote and prevent anyone including the team from manipulating the vote!

Unfortunately my vote was void because I voted by accident when my wings were in supply. And it counted as 0 votes . My fault but did not like the personal note… It seems like when I seen “others” it resembled eric pinos’s personal message above(opinion)

The voting result is 10M, check voting detail at https://wing.finance/vote?anchor=wip07