WIP-26 Allocate 35k WING to pWING-ETH liquidity incentives on Sushiswap (For)

Sushiswap is very aggressive recently to catch up Uniswap. In adiition, it has Onsen incentive plan which can gain additional rewards. I think it’s a good try to use 10K WING to start the campagin at Sushiswap first. Then Uniswap is it works well.

1 Like

We would like to try a 2-week test run. It would take 3,024 WING tokens, which come from the unlocked WING. We will vote to decide whether to extend the event and whether to make adjustments later.

After a week of trials, the TVL of pWING and ETH trading pairs on Sushiswap has exceeded $500k. At the same time, the trading pair of pWING and ETH has also been recognized by Sushi and successfully joined the Onsen program. Liquidity providers can also deposit SLP Token in Sushi to obtain SUSHI incentives. This also provides a convenient trading place for more people. In order to better prepare for the upcoming Ethereum version of Wing, I propose to extend this event for 8 weeks and provide additional 10k WING tokens for liquidity providers.

I agree to expand the scale. I added some pWING/ETH liquidity on SushiSwap and staked the SLP tokens to earn pWING in ONTO wallet several days ago. The amount of earnings accrues and at some point outweighs the initial transaction fees. I think a longer time will attract more liquidity providers.

The result of the first week test looks great. Lets’ make a further attempt!