I propose adding PAX Gold (PAXG) to the Ontology flash pool:
- Each PAXG token is backed by one fine troy ounce of gold (of a 400 oz London Good Delivery gold bar, stored in Brink’s vaults). If you own PAXG, you own the underlying physical gold, held in custody by Paxos Trust Company.
- PAXG is an excellent safe investment given rising inflation and the increasing risks of holding US dollar and its stable coins (USDC, USDT, etc).
- The opportunity to supply and borrow PAXG against more volatile cryptocurrencies would be highly appealing to many investors, attracting new users to Wing.
- Wing and Ontology already have a good partnership with Paxos meaning we could work with Paxos to make this addition easily.
- Adding PAXG to the Ontology flash pool lets us use PAXG with the reliable, fast and affordable Ontology network.
For the above reasons, I propose adding PAXG to the Ontology Flash pool. What do you think?