Allocate 500 wing for building a smooth UI'd WingDex

If i were to make this proposal i would say put in place a 2% slippage with 1% of fees going to buy back and burn mechanism and the other 1% to incentivize swapping liquidity. but a all in one cleanly built dex would add a vast amount of value to the ecosystem both volume wise and revenue wise.

3 Likes

uniq-ex is a pure github based DAO dex, but the order books are completely empty. Why nobody is using it?

Who built that dex was it a poly member?

I don’t know.
I collect information about all the exchanges.
StealthEX.io for swaping WING on the eth network
https://ontology.unifiprotocol.com/ for swapping tokens on the ont network
Hope for Binance and the opportunity to use their BEP-2 network in the future.

2 Likes

I’d like to see something along these lines, it’s impossible to avoid eth fees at the moment. :sob:

There is also a stable coin swap built on ontology, https://swap.alley.finance/ . And has very low slippage.

+1 to the WingDex idea

2 Likes

This should be seriously considered with the WING unlock. A fully functional WingDex with all supported tokens would be excellent.

Benefits:
Low fee swapping of assets, which would lead to a more balanced flash pool
The option for earnings from liquidity pools, which increases the options for borrowing from flash pool

1 Like

We need either introduce another attractive dex or build one by ourselves. If we build by ourselves, we need to spent quite amount of unlocked WING to incentive liquidity providers

2 Likes

i think building one ourselves would be not only well worth the effort but the right choice for our ecosystem, right now our only major source of liquidity to trade OEP-WING is located on CEX’s meaning they also take all the fees from trades. i think it would be a pivotal step pulling some of that liquidity to places everyone is comfortable using, the LP rewards would have to be slightly higher than insurance rewards possibly 65-80% but i think the revenue generated from fees would counter act any spending done on our end and would provide a safe hassle free pipeline to swap our OEP tokens.

2 Likes

Is it time to revisit this idea?

Reasons for:

Unifi is currently 0 liquidity. Hopefully, that changes when they launch V.2 Ontology - but who knows when/if that will happen.

Running a lending platform on Ontology works because of reduced fees. Take that away and why do we do it? If users are forced to pay to ramp into Ontology and then forced to pay to ramp off, just to swap an asset and ramp back on… Fees are likely to be just as high or even higher than being on Ethereum.

It benefits the Ontology ecosystem and provides the required infrastructure for new tokens to succeed.

It offers further investment options for users.

Surely, it’s time for serious consideration?

Dex is there, the only problem is there’s no incentive for liquidity provider. And even Wing offer 500 WING for someone to build a Dex, how to reward liquidity provider is still a problem. 500 WING is far from enough.

The volume would justify the LP, fees could work fine at 1% or .5%. theres lots of free ONT floating around could be very lucrative.

Very well said, and also would make are lives easier :grinning:, we don’t have to go threw all the hassle and fees, I would suggest building Wing dex when ontolodys evm , wing bsc , and a good cex listing comes out ,then we could build a killer DexWing.