Aquire DEX Liquidity with buyback/burn

As we all know acquiring wing is very difficult due to low liquidity on OE, with hindered access from Binance our only option for now is DEX’s. To acquire this liquidity im thinking of proposing we allocate 20-30% of Monthly revenue for 2 months to building liquidity on openocean.finance. Personally i love the DEX and have had zero issues with it to date aside from the lack of proficient liquidity, with these Liq issues solved i think its a much better solution as opposed to getting a new CEX listing as we will capture all the fees from these swaps. please add discussion as this is a very important topic.

2 Likes

Could possibly adjust the ratios as more liquidity will be necessary, maybe 50% for 3-4 months ETC, a lot of liquidity will be needed im thinking around 1.2M total on the ONTd side and the 81,967
wing “todays equivalent to 1.2m” can be pulled from treasury at no cost basis on the wing side of the LP

I agree. Instead of buyback and burn we can use them for adding liquidity then lock for like few years

1 Like