Early Holder/Loyalty bonus

Reward folks who bought early and/or keep holding for periods of time, based on address and TX history.

Bought@:

• <24-48hrs
  • days 3-4
  • days 5-7
  • =>week 1
  • =>week 2
  • =>month 1

Held for:

• <24-48hrs
  • days 3-4
  • days 5-7
  • =>week 1
  • =>week 2
  • =>month 1

This would be a separate incentive from APY. The reward could be more WING, or similar to Angel which was suggested in an earlier proposal. Since that name was already taken, I’ll call mine Sauce. As in WING SAUCE :poultry_leg: + :champagne: = :slight_smile:

Maybe it can be an exclusive pool that can only be mined with WING, and after a certain amount of time or SAUCE is generated, it can be open for public. Just WING’n it at this point. Looking forward to thoughts and feedback.

2 Likes

I like the idea to reward early & long term holder. but I prefer reward NFT instead. and we can reward DAO participants as well

3 Likes

Loved it.

For an example, Algo already did this with 200 million tokens in their stake program for 2 years and it is successful.

Why don’t we reward for long term early holders?

I definitely move between my wallets and the smart contracts a lot, so it would be hard to show holding patterns, but I’m all for rewarding participants of the platform in the form of governance, loan/lending, etc. I do think that the best way to do it would be to use it as a credit model where the more you’ve used the platform, the better your rewards or somehting, or like cedric said, you could have NFTs that maybe boost your APYs?