Get WING listed on more accessible exchanges

Kucoin would be really great as distribution would become greater and greater, right now binance is the only option for CEX which restricts who can use it.

Do you have a corresponding business contact information, can you push it to me, we can try to contact. And It’s even better if you know someone.

Generally, money is required to list currency on an exchange, and it is necessary to measure whether the payment and the promotion effect are consistent.

Kucoin is a good choose, WING should launch it ASAP.

Agreed. Kucoin is a brilliant exchange choice. It would depend on the cost of the listing vs. the benefit to the DAO.

Kucoin and Gate! We need those volumes!

Kucoin is now very cautious about listing the coin and basically not listing the new coin. We are continuing to follow up, but their BD response is very slow.

Anyway, we will continue to follow up.

Does anyone else have better suggestions?

have you guys filled out this form yet? Google Forms: Sign-in let me know if you have i can pull a few strings on my end. however if they want us to pay that huge fee i would be against this proposal completely, a DEX would be our solution.

Yes, we have submit this form, and send e-mail to them, but they did’t give us responses.

And we are trying other Exchanges, like AAXExchange https://twitter.com/Wing_Finance/status/1468874111111684096

Other DEXs like BabySwap and ApeSwap are also our directions.

1 Like

UpBit should be the next exchange. We can list Wing there because ONG already there

1 Like

I agree, KR users aren’t using Binance

Can you tell me the benefits of being on UpBit? That is, what advantages does it have?

I think it’s KR users

Because MBL (OEP-4) is listed on Upbit (also on Bitglobal/Bithumb), so probably will be easy to get listed.

Support, see my Yuki repply

Will try to contact!

That good if we can reach over KR users