Should we be able to change our vote selection prior to snapshot?

I feel like this should have been brought up earlier, but should we be able to change our vote selection prior to snapshot? Pros, cons? I can see some of both. Is it something that can, should be or shouldn’t be done at all? Feedback please.

If this happens to evolve into an official proposal and gets passed, it should be allowed to be amended or cancelled by community vote as or if needed in the future. I’ll keep writing this statement on any of my proposals, however I think it should be assumed to apply to any official WIP.

1 Like

I think that it would be a useful tool to have for sure. There may be some sort of coding situation that I don’t understand that restricts it, though.

1 Like

I believe your proposal is that do we need to lock voting WINGs until vote ends.
Pros: People will vote more careful
Cons: People will vote later to hold their WING liquidity

So far, we haven’t seen any dramatically vote changing under current rules, besides it won’t prevent last-minute voting strategy. So I don’t support this idea.

But I believe we can lock the WINGs from proposer who starts a vote when Voting proposal page is open fore everyone.

1 Like

I think we are able to change our vote selection by the end of voting period via a tricky method.

Just use two different addresses for two selections and move the tokens between these addresses.

1 Like